LOGIC Investment Services, LLC (LOGIC IS) is a partnership of long-standing commodity industry experts, Bill O'Neill, Ron Lawson, Peter Egli and Celeste Cordoni. Together they provide both strategic and tactical, macro-economic guidance to major participants in the world's commodity markets.
Under the oversight of LOGIC IS, a new Limited Partnership offering, LOGIC Commodity Asset Accumulation Fund, (The Fund) is now accepting investment capital. Details of the Fund's structure, limitations, bylaws and restrictions, may be found in the prospectus. The minimum investment for accredited investors is $50,000.00, but no investment capital will be accepted prior to the investor receiving, reading, and fully executing the Fund's prospectus and new account paperwork.
Definition of trading style.
- · Identify macro commodity Trend.
- · Identify Fundamental trend of given market.
- · Identify Technical support and resistance of given market.
- · Define optimal position on curve, using prevailing comparative pricing versus cost of carry.
- · Using Futures, Options, and Spreads, obligate position to identified trend, while limiting risk of counter-trend move.
- · Once positions are initiated, utilize "Lawson's Laws" of Option trading.
- · Exit position if warranted by changes in Fundamental or Technical analysis.
"LOGIC Commodity Asset Appreciation Fund endeavors, with transparency and accountability, to cautiously and conservatively utilize traditional Fundamental and Technical analysis, to exploit price directional opportunities in the commodities, and other, markets. In doing so, the Principals, with more than 100 years of combined Futures market experience, will actively administer strictly applied risk management techniques, while maintaining a goal of maximizing the returns of the limited partners' investments."
LOGIC founders Bill O'Neill and Ron Lawson are well-respected commodity professionals with long track records on the street. With many of Wall Street's traditional investment houses exiting the commodity markets, LOGIC has filled the research void with a uniquely unbiased and responsive consulting service.